Open Source QuantaModule 15-Watt Far UV Light Excimer Lamp Module DC 24V Far-UVC Light Kit with 222nm Bandpass Flitter and Housing
This FarUV Lighting product includes a custom-sized Band-Pass Filter required when using Excimer 15-watt 222nm Far-UVC light bulbs for AP-UVGI (Active Personnel Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) applications.
Buy this Excimer 15-watt 222nm Far-UVC light for sale with 24V power supply and 222nm Far-UVC light Band-Pass Filter
First UVC B-Series 222nm Far UVC Light Excimer Lamp B2-15W Module Far UVC Lamp Integration For Your Own Far-UV-C Light Devices.
These days, open-source hardware is the rage among venture capitalists, technologists, and hackers. The idea for our three QuantaModule kits is for anyone (OEMs) to adapt and integrate Far-UV into whatever you like.
Buy Sample Unit $777 each
Buy Single Unit Package Wholesale Price = $550 for each unit
Buy Carton Wholesale Price = $350 for each unit
Products using the FarUV Lighting Open Source DC 24V 15-Watt Far-UVC Light with 222nm Bandpass Flitter and Housing Module
- QuantaLamp: Buy Replacement 15W Far-UV Bulb
- Input Voltage(V): DC 24V
- Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):4000
- Support Dimmer:No
- Lighting solutions service:222nm Far Uvc Disinfection
- Lifespan (hours):4000
- Place of Origin:China
- Brand Name:FIRSTUVC
- Application:Home, MEDICAL, Hotel, Office, Retail spaces,, Occupied areas, General areas, Restaurants, Hospital, Public Toilet, Commercial locations, Airport, School
- Power Supply:DC
- Light Source:Quartz Tube
- UV Optical Power(μW/cm2):4000
- Appplication Area(㎡):30
- Switch Mode:Manual Button
- Rated Power:15W
- UV Wavelength:FAR-UVC 222nm
- Input Voltage:DC24V
- Safety Requirement:Mercury Free
- Material:Quartz Glass Filter, Aluminum Alloy, Sandblasting Oxidation (Silver)
- Operating Temperature Range:-20℃ to +50℃
- Warranty:12 months
- Life Span:4000+
- Beam Angle: 60 degree
- UV lamp: 222nm
An innovation of FAR-UVC, the Faruv.lighting FIRST UVC 222nm B-Series Open Source Module kit is a combination of Excimer lamp, optical band-pass filter with aluminum alloy housing where it was ideally designed and offered so anyone can then adapt and integrate Far-Uv with your own devices.
- ● Safety Filter technology (Narrowband 222nm Emission)
- ● ZERO Mercury – Environment Friendly
- ● Peak wavelength 222nm
- ● Minimal Ozone Emission
- ● 99% of viruses, bacteria, mold, and spores.
- ● Higher UV output
- ● Mass production Capacity ●
The featured B-Series module contains highly efficient 222nm Excimer lamps and a safety filter that eliminates dangerous longer wavelengths of more than 230nm.
The B-Series module feature is a powerful solution for occupied and unoccupied areas.
B-Series module equipped with an expected lifespan of 3,000-10,000 hours, the Excimer light emits a flood beam pattern and is replaceable.
The housing on this unit is constructed of aluminum alloy for durability.
B-Series module being safe for use in occupied areas, instant-on power, mercury-free, higher UV output, and low heat output make Far-UVC Excimer lamps the preferred choice for UV sanitation and disinfecting applications